Sunday May 10, 2009 Ko Phangan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
May 10th 2009
Published: June 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sunday May 10, 2009 Ko Phangan
We were woke at about 8am and it sounded like there was a night club out side our room, turns out it was actually coming from the top of the hill and a good 400 meters away, it was the after p-arty in the Back Yard which started at 7am. Mary nearly went mad, the music was going through her head but finally we got a bit more sleep and stayed in bed til 2 nursing the hangovers. We were both relatively fine then. I got my book and headed down the beach for a while to read and listen to the pumping tunes. Had to make the most of our last beach day though. One good thing about the FMP was that it made us spend much longer in the beachy places then we probably would have.

We went for a wander then to see if there was any carnage form the night before, everything seemed normal and calm enough, except for the smell on Sunrise beach, it stank pretty bad. There were a few more crutches and bandages around so the multitude of medical centers that are set up did some good business the night before, this place is like a hospital in places there are so many clinics, it’s mad that they just anticipate all the trouble and injuries sand the place just keeps on partying.

We met the 4 girls again then for dinner and checked out if anything was going on. It was pretty quiet around, even back in ours there were none of the young ones drinking in the apartments. Everyone was partied out so went to bed





Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0244s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb