Tuesday April 28th Ko Samui


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Southern Thailand
April 28th 2009
Published: June 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday April 28th Ko Samui
Getting up proved a little hard this morning. Not used to going out on the lock on Monday nights. Think the ·Chang and vodkas leave a bitter reminder the next day, but sure we didn’t really have too much to rush us out of bed anyhow so stayed there til about 2pm, in our air conditioned bliss, you wouldn’t last that long in a room with only a fan and 30+ degree heat.

Headed out to grab something to eat for breakfast/lunch. Didn’t make it far until we had our first sales people pull up on a moped. Think in our still dazed hung-over delirious with heat state we ended up getting in a taxi with them to be sold timeshares. I knew exactly what was going on but was intrigued to witness their sales tack and see how they would weasel out of giving us our star free gift. Waste of an hour and a half really but don’t think we were up to much else and I would always have been curious to see what exactly was going on when we were being beckoned and stopped by several more people throughout the days in Ko Samui.

After that finally got our lunch and then decided to have a quiet one so got some DVDs to watch in our room and a pancake and ice-cream for dinner and took it handy for the evening.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb