Tinkler fishing


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
March 27th 2010
Published: December 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Today all of us went for a trundle down to the far end of the beach, I brought the fishing rod to later catch some sharks. We gathered a few sun loungers and chilled in the sun, and had a chat for a few hours. For dinner there was a tiny hut which hadlarge matts on the sand with small roofs over. All four of us sat on the floor and ordered some Tom Yum Kung, which varying colours of Fanta, it was delicious. After dinner Robert and I hunted for small crabs on the beach to use as bate, it was almost impossible at first but with some practice caught a few and stored them in my pocket for safe keeping. We waded out into the sea and started to have a fish, we had lots of bites and eventually caught a two inch tinkler! Luare was not so impressed!! We used him for bate but not really having much luck. As it was getting later a strom was a brewing! The waves began to get heavy and were nearly drowning us so we decided to do some body surfing which was fun. Glimpse of a mini tornado signaled the end off the day and we head home. The evening we had some nice curries and rice in the bungalow which Laura and I picked up on the Harley.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0515s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb