Phuket, the tourists heaven


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
July 15th 2010
Published: July 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Phuket-Phi Phi travelPhuket-Phi Phi travelPhuket-Phi Phi travel

captured from the boat
July12
Hi, finally myself and Ali are in Phuket, we booked Centera sawadee Inn resort at USD 42 from agoda website for 3 nights and reached the resort at 10 am. reception girls had our info from agoda earlier to our arrival so we faced no problems for checking in to this beautiful and new Portuguese styled resort.

we had the hectic last day as we saw the final of Football world cup in Kaula lumpur at rfooad side with hundreds of Spanish team fans wearing Spanish team shirts and accessories and people were shouting at every move. we didn't sleep the whole nigh so we slept for like 6 hours and woke up at 6 pm. we were in Patong beach which is more busier and crowded specially in evenings, at the same beautiful too.

searching the Asian restaurant was the first step in things to do list. we found a pakistani restaurant who served us chicken curry and rice, good taste but not the value of money.

it rained heavily in the evening, we booked our phi phi tour at Bhat 800 per person in cruise ship that carry approx 200 persons. hopefully, our trip will be an adventurous one.

July 13,

its 7.30 am and our driver was already there at hotel lobby to pick us up as ship left at 8.30. we reached pear at 8.15 and a girl was there managing all the passengers who were booked by different travel agencies. Cruise ship was smooth and we reached the phi phi island at 11 appx, tour operators arranged snorkeling near Phi phi and that was a wonderful experience seeing different kind of marine species as well as coral reefs there.

we had a wonderful lunch at Phi Phi island hotel at 2 pm, tasted sea food and traditional thai soup and curries.

we were back at 2.30 on boat, and cruised towards Phuket again. nearby islands were superb and people were enjoying the sun even it was too hot. reached Phuket at 4.30 pm and followed by a 40 drive to our hotel. we met 4 inidian businessmen in the boat and had good time with them chatting politics of two countries.

it was a hectic day, but still very wonderful










Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 26; dbt: 0.022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb