Fantasea


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
May 10th 2010
Published: June 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After getting back from our boat tour we got changed and got picked up to go out to Fantasea which is a show on Phuket that was recommended to us. When we got out of the mini van we were blown away. It’s like disneyland on crack really. There are neon lights everywhere and little stalls to buy things and souvenir shops all over and games to play.

Pictures

The Palace of the Elephants is where the show actually takes place. We weren’t allowed to take cameras in. It was an interesting show. We thought that it was going to teach us about some of the culture but it’s not that easy to follow. Although it started in english the rest was all in thai. Elephants are a part of the show and they do some tricks.

I’m not sure that I would recommend it to anyone. While it was interesting there are much better things you can do with the 1500 baht you pay for this. We are off to the island of Koh Samui tomorrow which should be good!

Advertisement



9th June 2010

WOW
Keep the photos coming; you've had quite an adventure. Now you know the meaning of SCAM!!!!
10th June 2010

I love the crystal peacock! Just had a quick skim through your photos, not a very in-depth thing. Was it a bird museum or something, with the stuffed penguin and parrots?
10th June 2010

It was just a store where they had every kind of animal imaginable in crystal form haha.

Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb