Phuket and Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
May 31st 2010
Published: June 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 34 in Thailand. An unexpected cancellation of our Beijing flight meant that we had to stay an extra night in Bangkok. meanwhile we had a short but interesting stay at Golddiggers Resort in Nai Yang just 10 minutes from the airport. Its owned by a swiss german golddigger who worked in Kalgoorie for 20 odd years,made his money and set up in Phuket.Forgot to take picture of Hans resort but it was 10 out of 10. Near by is hat Nai Yang the main beach here. We had time for a walk and lunch,watching the planes come over. Our flight is 10.30am to Bangkok.
Nothing to say about where we stayed but that it was adequete, near Survarnabhumi and cheap. Unfortunately we had to wait 13 hrs before our flight to Beijing with China Airways at 1am.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Scotty and lanna!Scotty and lanna!
Scotty and lanna!

Bangkok airport is amazing


7th June 2010

what an adventure!
Love the beautiful colourful photos and very envious of your carefree trip round the world. Feel this may be the closest I ever get to Thailand but perhaps the photos will inspire Charlie to do some international travel! Glad you are both so well lots of love Anne.

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 14; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb