Day 4- goodbye Bangkok and hello Phuket


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Phuket
October 10th 2018
Published: October 10th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Day 4 another awesome breakfast to start the day and then what was a quick trip to the Bangkok Airport and would you believe the guys had Macca’s! Also Steve supersized his.
Flight was great and then we were in Phuket, the guys went off for their smoke at the airport and met their First Lady boy, to quote Simone “new it was a lady boy as she/he had a five 0’clock shadow, worse than mine”
The trip to our motel took a fair amount of time, the scenery reminded Simone and I of Fiji.
Get to our motel to be encouraged to upgrade, we were going to then didn’t, once we got to our rooms, that opened to the elevators. I quickly had a look at the view of someone’s back yard and walked next door to Simone and said I am upgrading.
Viewed the rooms and definitely correct choice but will be making comments to Stacey when we get back.
By then it was nearly 5.30 and hadn’t had lunch, hangry was kicking in so we went to the BYD restaurant just out the front of the hotel, awesome Thai meal and half price cocktails. Very yummo but way smashed. Then the guys went off to walk in the beach, Steve and I went back to our room and showered and laid In the bed, our feet had swollen, we had cankles.



Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0654s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb