a little R & R after partyin'


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
November 20th 2005
Published: December 2nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

even after so much traveling to get here, it is impossible to be crabby in Krabi. what else can we say? beautiful white sand beaches for miles, and a cute strip of shops that line Ao-Nang beach. we miss angelo already, but just the girls can have a lot of fun as well!

jess and rachel scored an amazing roof top hotel room. to get in, one had to crawl through a hinged window, and - wow - a tv AND mini fridge? but the best part had to be that when you crawled out another window/door it brought you right to a nice little porch with a private outdoor bathroom! we could literally go pee while looking out at the ocean, palms, and islands!

since the ceiling was sloped from the floor to about 5'4" feet (basically built to fit jessie), the girls weren't so sure how keen stace would be about spending many nights at this one location. how can anyone say "no" to this room? however, stace was sold when she saw the view. it was clean, cheap and everything we were not used to from the usual bamboo thai bungalow. it was perfect.

since stacy did not come back from Burma empty handed, we threw ourselves a little (little as in 5 X 7ft) balcony party one night... that was fun.

we took a boat taxi to a secluded cove called Railay Beach. it was very mellow, and not touristy at all due to the fact that the only way to get there was by boat. fun in the sun, as you can see below.

our next adventure took us to an amazing little island called Ko Phi Phi. stay tuned for the details!

xoxo S & J


Additional photos below
Photos: 24, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

heavenheaven
heaven

being pampered on the beaches in Thailand
this is the life...this is the life...
this is the life...

and a cool job when you think about it!
sweet sticky ricesweet sticky rice
sweet sticky rice

is so much more fun when it is stuffed into a bamboo shoot! oh yeah... especially when you are chilling on Railey beach, Thailand!!
what?!what?!
what?!

it took us about 10 minutes of staring at this hole in wonder before we saw a little crab come out. since the tide destroyed his last home, he pushed new little balls of sand above the hole and built a mini sand-ball igloo.
mmmm... not even worth 2 bucks  a bottlemmmm... not even worth 2 bucks  a bottle
mmmm... not even worth 2 bucks a bottle

gotta love cheap burma whisky and rum
def just woke up...def just woke up...
def just woke up...

somebody was smart when they designed this room!


2nd December 2005

fantastic
Shower and toilet with a view? I love it! You know i'd end up taking the LONGEST showers in the world in that bathroom!!

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 10; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0225s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb