greetings from krabi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
September 18th 2005
Published: September 18th 2005
Edit Blog Post

ok so greetings from krabi, since my last posting i've been in koh pha ngan which was warming up to a full moon party which happens tonight but if its like it is here it'll be wet, its pissing down.

so koh pha ngan was a bit full on for my liking but i had my brithday there on the 14th for those whgo remebered thanks, for those who didn't.... (i'm making a hand gesture,it looks like i'm shaking a can???) its was good fun met a cool english guy called andy from daventry and an oz guy from sydney so we got to grill him over hios shit cricket team, always fun seeing as know very little about cricket. long story short i got a wee bit drunk. but as a birthday treat to myself i got a massage which was full onn elbows very close to groin etc i fear a happy ending would be offered luckily not also i played playstation for two hours which to any girls out there sounds about as exciting as waiting for the toilet, but guys you know right? mindlesss violence then a bit of leisure suit larry and some tony hawks. good stuff.

so yeah after that i headed to the north of the island to this quiet resort full of couples and no backpackers so i had no one to talk to and to make matters worse i couldn't string the bloody hammock up, but plus side getting woklen up to the sound of the waves crashing and the palm tree's rustling is very nice but i had to leave it was so exspensive and sort of lonely seeing all those couples doing what the do...... being f**king annoying, get a room or a bungalow in this case.

So off to krabi, three hours on the boat trying to get a delicated balence of brown skin opposed to white or bright red! i did an ok job in the end my stomach is still whiter than white but it there is also more surface area to cover so it will take longer. then tow hours waiting for the bus then three hours on the bus got here it was raining had the best food yet at a night stall yum yum then headed back to bed and it was raining, woke up and it was raining you can guess the rest hopefully the sun will shine tomorrow and i'll leave krabi!!

cheers.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb