Padi open water divers!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
February 7th 2010
Published: February 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This last 5 days we have been staying on Koh Tao.
Ended up staying in some bungalows in Tanote Bay, way over the other side of the island from all of the night life so it is really really chilled. Met leon and Becs one night in the main town to say bye, they've gone home now.
Tanote bay is really quiet, our bungalows (the Family Bay Resort) were lovely but the staff were super moody and there was no atmosphere - the Black Tip Dive resort nextdoor was much nicer. We did our 4 day PADI open water diver course here and are qualified divers now which is great. I was super nervous, even in the pool when I could stand up! ha ha. In the sea though, it was amazing. God only knows what fishes we were looking at but it was so so so good, swam through a tiny tiny cave, went down to 18m, I think at one stage we were at 21m (according to Graham anyway.) Will definately do that again!
So that has been the last of the island hopping on the Gulf Coast, we've done Koh Samui, Koh Pangan and Koh Tao. Now we are off to catch the night boat back to the main land to see Khao Sok National Park.
(Writing this is making me very nautious - the boat we dive from has given me horrid motion sickness, cant stop swaying!)



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



8th February 2010

Amazing
Hello lovely, It looks ike you're having the time of your life - its all looks amazing! I love reading your updates - keep them coming and the pictures! Take care xxx

Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0887s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb