Koh Pangan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
January 29th 2010
Published: February 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

So we had a really lovely time in Koh Samui, wonderful. Grabbed some dinner for Grahams birthday, it was quite a quiet night though as we all had slight hangovers from the previous night and Leon had third degree sun burns that were causing him some discomfort and us great amusement. Leaving the beautiful hotel was a little sad as we knew that would be the last luxury for the next 4 months. So I ate the free breakfast like it was my last meal, Graham wouldnt let me fill my handbag up with bread rolls though (too embarrassing apparently)
Next stop Koh Pangan. Got the boat over and arrived yesterday. Staying in beach bungalows with no aircon and just a fan. Not too bad though really, just basic. The bathroom is just a wet room with a barely dribbling shower. Its right on a beautiful beach with hamocks so we were relaxing yesterday and this morning.
Next day we got a jeep out, it was more like a tank than anything, it barely ran and the brakes were awful - which made for an entertaining steep hill climb. Climbed a really steep 800meter mountain in flip flops (not a good footwear choice)It was really hard but so worth it as at the top the view was amazing.
We didnt go to the full moon party in the end as Graham had food poisoning, so just a few drinks here to see in Becs birthday, then her and Leon went Full Moon. Apparently we didnt miss much though.
We've just been relaxing really and checking out all of the beaches on Pangan. Its been beautiful beach to beautiful beach all of the way.
I could get used to this. xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb