openwater diver baby!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
July 16th 2008
Published: July 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey all. we never stayd in Krabi in the end, we got there and decided to get an overnight boat straight to ko tao to save time and money on accomodation. the boat was the hottest thing ever and the bed wer so small but i slept like a baby! haha. we arrived in Ko Tao early like 7am and went to our free accomodation (its free ebcasue we wer diving) the rooms alright but no aircon so as you can imagine its abit sweatty! we didnt do much the first day, went to the beach and chilled, but its not the nicest beach ever so we gatecrashed andys pool! yeahh. we went out on the night for abit but jenna and carly stayd out till 6am to wach the sunrise then realised they wer on the wrong side of the island! duh.lol i was in bed by 11 as i was pooped! the next day was the start of our diving course, at 2pm we had to wach a couple of videos abit boring but learnt alot. we had homework to do too, was like been back at school! the next day we practiced in a pool wich was kool, learnt how to clear our masks and stuff. had to take them off and stop the air etc. we wached more videos and had more homework.after homework me and carly took a walk to find some hair dye to make carly a brunette so we was walkign along as you do, and shelley an esther jumped up behind me. it was ace to see them (these r the girls from my 1st 2 weeks) so it was like a mini riunion! we arranged to meet up on the night went out, got abit merry on white wine(how posh!) and staggerd home. abit bad really as i knew i was diving the next day. nevermind! woke up and had to get ready for my 1st dive! luckily i didnt feel rough. the dive was ace. i lvoed it. got abit panicy at 1st but clamed myself down and got on with it. had to do some skills in the water like fill your mask and get teh water out and balance under water and stuff. i freaked out at the mask thing but did it and was fine. we did too dives to 12m i think. wich was kool. we got back and we wer all pooped so basically went for tea and straight to bed. bless us. we had to be up at 6.30 this morning to do our 3rd dive. it was class. i loved it. me and carly wer buddys and had to wach out for eachother. we did another dive wich was our 4th dive(you have 2 do 4 dives for the course) so all the dives wer done. but me and carly lvoe it that much wer doing a night dive tonight and 2 more dives 2mrw then im coming back to do my advanced course. wich allows me to dive deeper and be more confident, wohoow! im excited. we had an exam thisafternoon too. i passed so alls good. sent off for my certification card so dad that will come in post for me soon! yay! theres a video to buy of us diving but its well expensive works out about 40pound so dont think im gonna get it but it is ace, have just wached it now. well im gonna go. this posts abit shabby and i cant upload pics on thsi comp. but you get the jist of it baby.

goodbye mwah mwah muchos lovos. xxxx

Advertisement



16th July 2008

diver baby
Hi Ya Well a propper water baby now well done linz,you must get tired all the things you do + all the partying as well
16th July 2008

diver baby
opps! sorry linz pressed enter with my sausage finger lol.as i was saying you tired now you will have to chill for a couple of days to build your strenth up to travel. Saw your bad boy's in crown they were on good form doin the pub quiz, your right they din't win.Weather a bit better at home now still not as good as your's.giz a text when you'r on line so we can talk to ya by by for now love and KISSES from us all espech me DAD X
17th July 2008

dive baby
god Lindsay you brill !!!!! I think your so brave that one think I cdnt do I would freak out once the water went over my head. took mum to pictures to se mam a mia Its the first time she been since sounds of musci and she loved it . Oldies send their love and of course me too take care of your self. love you loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb