For our last blog from Thailand, we decided to make a few lists of what we will miss and won't miss from Thailand. Things we will miss
• The kindness of the Thai people. Everyone here is so nice.
• Great and cheap food everywhere, including fruit.
• The scenery. Thailand is a place of beautiful landscapes.
• An $8 scooter rental for a day.
• Ang Thong National Marine Park
• People watching
• The respect people have for the King and Queen. Everyone here adores them. Things we won't miss
• The traffic laws that are nonexistant
• The smell. Everything smells kind of musty.
• No A/C anywhere except hotel rooms, shopping malls and 7/11 convenient stores
• Europeans in bikinis and speedos.
• Everyone trying to sell you a suit, taxi, tuk tuk, and knock off clothing. Things Thailand makes us appreciate about America
• A really good hamburger
• The English language
• How good Americans have it, and how so many do not appreciate what they have in life.
Since it was our last night, we decided to buy a lantern to light and send it off into the Thailand night. We
walked up the beach and ran into a teen selling a heart shaped lantern. About $5 later, we were lighting it and setting it off. It was a good way to end this adventure.
Tot: 0.305s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1086s; 45; m:apollo w:www (184.108.40.206); sld: 6;
; mem: 6.4mb