Day 13, 14. 15, 16 and 17


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
November 4th 2007
Published: November 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

DAY 13

Ok so when i woke up i still didnt feel to great, but was so hungry got up anyway! We went to a place called Tom's which did a good sandwich!

After that we all went to the beach, as it was getting rather hot! We played frisbie in the sea for a bit, and then i went to go get my camera. When i was drying, i saw some guy flairing on the beach! I was guna go and ask to have a go but my hand was still cut so didnt bother as i wouldnt of been able to catch the bottle anyway!

Anyway, by the time i got back with my camera, there was a storm coming in. All of a sudden everything got real dark and the wind picked up! Some guys ripped along on their jet skis to go and tie them to safty which looked like so much fun!

So in the evening, went to a swedish bar, theres loads and loads of them here! Had a pizza which was good too!

After tea, we headed back to the room. We were having a beer on balcony and the rain set in again! Rob and Steve decided they still wanted to go out, but i just couldnt be assed so stayed in and watched TV.

Steve came back about 3hrs later alot drunker than when he had left, and pritty much passed out straight away after mumbling some jiberage that i still cant translate.. Rob came back shortly after and Steve woke up, not remembering that he'd been asleep, but thinking he was walking round town by himself?!!!

Day 14

Woke up to the sun shining through the window, which is always good!

We took a walk down to the end of the beach, had some munch.. the women then tried to rip steve off by 100bt by wrong changing him! Pritty cheeky but i suppose it was worth the try!

That afternoon all we did was hang around by the pool and take swims!

We went along the beach in the evening to eat.. went to this restaurant that was alot more pricyer than what we were used to paying, but never the less, it was stlil good food.

Upon returning to the room, we went into the shop to get beers, thats when we noticed some fireworks! We all bought some each for 30bt and when we were heading back to the beach to let them off, it started to rain.

We went up to our room to drink and about an hour later it stopped raining. Back to the beach.. Now these fireworks were absoloutly shite.. we would of been better off buying french bangers and chucking them in the air! But they did only cost us 30bt!

DAY 15

It pissed it down all day, so again we rented a DVD player and watched the second part of heroes.. which is amazin!! did i mention that??

DAY 16

So we woke up rather early as we had so much energy from doing sweet f all the day before!

We rented out some bikes, and the plan was to head off to go find some waterfalls. After riding along after about 20mins, monsoon snuck in.. Yeah prob shoulda checked weather forecast before hand. Dam. We stood underneath a 7/11 canopy for about 30mins waiting for a gap. When that gap did finish, we thought wed turn back and head to Chawang.

I didnt think much of Chawang, bit of a dump and alot more expensive compared to Lamai. Although there was a well wicked painting shop! We had some afternoon lunch there and then heading back for Lamai. The road is really good.. really scenic as it goes along the coast the whole time! There was even a Tescos along the way, which we stopped off in to take a look.. cheap samsun so we bought a bottle. and some doughnuts. ha.

When we got back, we went to return the DVD player, but the guy was shut? bit weird but hay, we will return it tomorrow.

We went out in the evening to Bauhouse bar, and there was a foam party.. a rather pitterful one, but it is low season so meh.

DAY 17

Woke up feeling quite crappy as drank rather alot the night before.

The day was spent hanging round by the pool playing frisbie, tennis and football.. the tennis didnt last to long tho as steve managed to break the bat in less then 90sec of owning it. Moron.

The guy with the DVD player still wasnt there, but Dom said there was a high police presents, so we think that might be the reason. Hopefully that will stop soon so we can get our deposit back!

We went out to watch the football, which is where the evening started and ended. Didnt drink and went to bed feeling good!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb