Day 14 - Going home


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
February 4th 2007
Published: February 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Morning it 07:30 I am sitting just outside reception looking after the suitcases whilst Tess checks us out. Sniff it time to go home.

Looking back its been a fantastic holiday one to remember for a long time, we've done all sorts of new things, like kayaking, Snorkeling, Bamboo rafting, Elephant riding and trekking through the jungle to name but a few. All that's left to do now is head to the islands airport catch the plane to Bangkok and relax for the thirteen hour flight home, so with any luck we should be home for 20:00 hours.

Once we landed at Bangkok airport it took us a while to find the check-in desk only after walking from one side of the airport to the other, still we have got plenty of time.

Once we have checked in we find a nice Thai restaurant were we settle in and order food and pass the time of day until our plane which is now twenty five minutes late arrive.

Well I suppose this is where I say goodbye for another fantastic holiday, not to sure where I’ll be heading to next. South Africa and New Zealand are in the pipeline not to sure which one though.
So I hope you found this a little interesting I did and after all its all done for me.

Bye

Advertisement



11th February 2007

fab diary :-)
Hi guys just finished reading your diary. sounds like an absolutly fabulous holiday and was lovely to read about it. cant wait to see the piccies :-) Vic xxx

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0239s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb