Day 46 Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
December 8th 2014
Published: December 10th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hi Followers,



So we are still in Koh Phi Phi, it is definitely an amazingly picturesque place. Pity we have become old, as we tried sleeping last night but the whole room vibrated all night until 2am!!!



We decided to have pastries for breakfast and head to Long beach on the west side of the island. It was a good 40 min walk to get through some of the most amazing beaches and views, our favorite along the way was called Monkey beach, small but so clean, calm and empty. We eventually got to long beach (the walk is up and down with no real path). We had a swim then treated ourselves to a banana and cold drink before heading back to town.



We headed back to the same restaurant as last night where we had the world’s most amazing pad Thai, we decided to have different meals (otherwise it’s like having McDonalds as its comfortable). I had Sage fried beef on rice with a fried egg (amazing) and Vick had Beef in oyster sauce (also amazing) In our pics it shows this place (it has no name), its down a small alley near the beach, hard to find but worth it.



We had went sunbathing and read in the sun, and chilled out it was nice.



At 1700 we head up to this amazing viewpoint it was a 25 min walk up a near vertical path but well worth it, had amazing views over the bay during sunset.



We headed down and out to dinner, we decided to have a wonder round to see what looked good. We found our selves at our favorite restaurant again haha!!

We had to have pad Thai again as it was so good people we also had a side dish of kale in oyster sauce which was amazing as well!!! (People, honestly you can’t go wrong at this place).



After stuffing ourselves we headed back to the hostel for a few beers and rums in our room, when we got back our new roommate was a girl (Laura) we chatted to her in our Patong hostel, there were also these two Canadian lads (David and Joseph) who were a great laugh. We all chatted for ages and drank before they all headed out. About 5 mins later Laura came back as she was skint and couldn’t afford it L. (In the same boat as us!!!)



We watched a spooks then hit the hay after a good strenuous day walking the island!!





Lots of love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 45, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0269s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb