Day 45 Phuket to Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
December 7th 2014
Published: December 10th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone,



This morning we left Patong, we had a pick up from our hostel at 9am, it came late at 10am but no bother, we had wifi. We set off on the ferry at 11am for Phi Phi Island. This journey from the pick up from the hostel to the Phi Phi harbor was only £6. Which is why, when the guy on the boat was advertising onward journeys to Ko Pha-Ngan for £24 each, we though it must be a competitive price….. 😞 very bad decision L We got to the island and it was half the price £12 😞 😞 gutted is not the word!! Budget hammered now!!



Moving on….. we got to our 6 bed dorm in Blanco hostel, a short walk from the pier. Its nice and right on the beach! Seems like a nice hostel, clean and beds ok. It is in the middle of party central and very noisy!!!



We had a little read and went in to the sea; we headed out for amazing Pat tai noodles. In the evening we went out for food in a local restaurant, I had Pineapple, rice, cashew nuts and raisons; Neil had beef, veg in oyster sauce. We also got bogof pastries for tomorrow breakfast.



Back in the hostel the beach looks brilliant at night. All the hostels along here turn from chilled out beach areas to the party strip of Phi Phi.



Shattered after long day traveling and being in the sun!! Lots of love V&N X


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb