RAILAY!!


Advertisement
Published: May 9th 2005
Edit Blog Post

FInally After 24 hours of travelling we got to Railay! A 2 hour bus ride , a 12 hour train ride and another 4 hours in the bus and then a boat ride. THe train was actuallhy probably the best part! We got on hung out in our individual cots and then past out for the night , having the best sleep in a looong time.

We arrived at about 3 in the afternoon to Railay in the long boat. Beautiful huge beach , casading cliffs and mountains all around, deep green blue ocean. AMAzing. WE walked over the other side of the peninsula where we were staying with our back packs... it seemd sooo far at the time. We settled in and then went back to the beach and swam in the and hung out on the beach till sunset.

THE NEXT DAY ... which happend to be my 19th Birthday!!!~ It POURed Rain alllll DAY! IT was kind of a bummer at first.. but went with it. HUng out in the cabin played cards , listened to good tunes
Next couple of days it continued to pour buckets on and off.

We checked out the caves just a walk away which were wicked! Its so fascinating how those things form.. the rocks almost looked like liquid drips and some sparkled😊 ALso in the pouring rain... we walked over to another secluded beach. Tj and the girls swam forever... Sara and I ran with the rain pelting on us soooo hard. It was Awesome. soo cool.

Crazy party the other night at the ROCK BAR .. which was right under a massive cliff. A live BOb MArley band played wicked tunes. SOon the whole bar was dancing and the place was filllllllllled with people from all over. EVeryone was just "giviner"eheh it was sweeet! Probably best party yet.





Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

"BUCKET" "BUCKET"
"BUCKET"

REd Bull , COKE and a mickey of Whiskey
Us and the CaitlinsUs and the Caitlins
Us and the Caitlins

WE met up with the Caitlins.. from white rock too. such a FLUKE!
GECKO BARGECKO BAR
GECKO BAR

scene at the Gecko Bar . soo chill
From in caveFrom in cave
From in cave

ITS POURING RAIN OUT
SwimmingSwimming
Swimming

the 4 little dots are Jam Jan TJ and Sara Swimming
ALL Soaking wet ALL Soaking wet
ALL Soaking wet

About to walk back in Rain


Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb