day 10/11 - arriving in paradise


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
March 25th 2008
Published: March 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

this blog will not be long as the photos will do the talking this time.we arrived in phi phi yesterday and tha people from the resort were waiting at the pier for us and for any other one they could pick up. the morning started with us being collected from our hotel in karon and brought to the pier in phuket. we boarded our boat and if you saw the amount of people leaving phuket pier that morning you would think there was a virus out break or something. the trip was great and we got some cool photo's. we stoped off at phi phi ley first to see maya bay (where the beach was filmed) and then we moved on to phi phi don. arriving at the pier the amonut of people getting out of the boats you would think there was going to be one mad party here that evening! we then took our longtail boat to our resort phi phi relax and as we passed many resorts we hoped it would be one of them they all looked so cool. when we arrived at ours it looked 100 times better than the rest.

we booked in and our bags were carried to our rooms. only in the room 30 seconds and when we looked up at the bamboo/leaf roof, a snake put its head through it and had a good look around and then went again. i thought michelle would refuse to stay in the room but she didnt bat an eye lid. anyway, we enjoyed the beach for the day and had a few drinks before bed.

we got up this morning at 6 am as we were told that sunrise was spectacular. we wouldnt of slept anyway with the noise of the wildlife and the heat, oh ya as well there is no electricity between 5 am and 6 pm! sunrise was great and we had a long breakfast on the beach for about an hour or so. for the rest of the morning we swam and relaxed. the only things to do here are eat, drink, sunbath, swim and snorkel. this afternoon we headed by longtail boat to the main village on the island and got soaked wet. i wanted to buy a pair of shorts but the women wanted nearly 20 euro for them. i think ill stay wet!

hopefully i can load up the pictures now and if they dont sure ye can see them when we're home!


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



25th March 2008

arrrrrgh!!!
agggggghhh a snake,dont think i would av been able for that!! but o my god....sounds lik ye'r been treated lik royalty! i like it!

Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 38; qc: 135; dbt: 0.126s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.5mb