Its a Full Moon.....Ko Pha-Ngan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 11th 2012
Published: August 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We arrived at 2 Rock Bungalows in Ban Tai (as recommened by Nadia) to greeted by more lovely white sand and clear blue sea. The staff (Chang and Aye) were lovely & kept us company while we waited for Surf to show up! We also bumped into a couple of guys we'd met in Luang Pra Bang so it was nice seeing them and catching up on thier adventures!

When Surf arrived it was a brief reunion before making our way to meet Leah and Jamie who we'd been diving with. The taxi however decided to drive straight past thier GH and so we ended up on the beach for a couple of bevvys just us 3. We decided to hit the 'Jungle Party' which was wicked and we were covered in UV paint within minutes! We didnt stay out too late as we had the Full Moon the next day and were in bed by 3.30am :-O

The next day we went on a lilo hunt eventually finding some and spent the afternoon floating on the knee deep water that stretched out for about 100m out from the shore! That night we made it to the girl's place and were joined by about 15 Irish guys and gals they had befriended the night before! We preceded to cover ourselves in paint and joined tean Green Spiral. Jordan and the lads drank the whiskey he'd bought in Loas and some par-took in eating the Cobra that had been pickled inside. Its remain ending up as a bracelet!

We made our way to the beach and pretty much split up straight away separated by the thousands of people that had gathered there for the night! We had a good night of dancing before getting home and crashing just before sunrise.

We had one more day to relax and spent it swimming and sea kayaking before meeting the girls for one last drink at the Amsterdam Bar. Come the morning it was time to depart for Ko Samui!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0177s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb