Still alive... (barely)...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
May 21st 2006
Published: May 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey all,

Just a very quick note to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking. The last few days have been an absolute nightmare (picture crafty Thai con artist scamming naive Canadian travellers. Horror ensures, not limited to: pick up truck taxi rides in torrential downpours, shitty accomodations with lizards, ants, wood lice, geckos, cockroaches IN THE BEDS, departure with all too much money to people who don't deserve it, and consequently the overwhelming urge to leave Thailand and get home as soon as possible.)

BUT, just when we think we will never see the light again, the sun comes out. After reaching my limit, and being totally exhausted and disappointed, the sun is shining today for the first time in over a week, and I have finally found a place to stay (on Ko Phangan) where I feel clean and comfortable again. Phew.

I will update again soon, with some pictures too. Just wanted to keep you all in the loop.

Miss you all (terribly as it were,) and hope you're all doing well and enjoying the summer.
Keep in touch,
With love,
~Lisa~

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb