More Koh pangnan and Koh samui


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
August 5th 2008
Published: August 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We went to the waterfalls also on the longtail boat it was a fantastic day and we walked to the top of the falls and swam in the water i swam into a cave that had the water inside cascading down its walls.
we drank kalua and hot chocolate and marshmallows in the dolphin and relaxed as we were really tired.
We found the restaurant that we were told to visit by two girls we met in india its called soms and the lady is really nice and big and jolly. we went back the next night for more fresh fish henry had a whole red snapper eyes and all though he didnt eat them.... we then had sticky rice or eye as it sounds like the thai people say sticky eyes yum yum the lady from soms said she would make us it so she did. it was amazing.
a few more days relaxing in the sun and having massages on the beach then we had to go to the next island as Heike was leaving to go back to germany so we all went to Koh samui...... its nice its busier than Koh pangnan and the atmosphere is not as good but its still the beach. we stayed the 1st night near the airport and went out for a really nice meal then sat and watched the cockroaches run around whilst drinking singa beer on the beach seats. after heike left for the airport we moved on to another beach called maenam beach its quieter and henry has been learning to wind surf in storms much to my fright....
we also visited the fishermans village a couple of times with some really nice people we met along the way. its such a nice feeling to meet so many nice people whilst seeing so many wonderful sights. we went shopping whilst here and bought some gifts, and a new camera and henry bought some terrible..... no no i mean really lovely shorts..... we stayed a few days then headed up to bangkok to head on to loas... no more beach for a while.........


Additional photos below
Photos: 49, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.017s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb