full moon party


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
April 25th 2008
Published: April 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

so we got to samui and a bus rid a ferry and another short bus ride later and we were at our posh hotel on koh phangan only a 5 minute walk from the beach sweet as, it had 2 pools a spa a bar and restaurant we were quiet happy. so the first night we went out we were all still wrecked so didnt go on a mad onebut met loads of girls from england who were a good laugh. the next night the night before the full moon we went down to the beach expecting it to be banging but oh no no no all the big bars where closed there was no music and you could only buy drink on the sly we were like what the fuck is going on?? turns out that it was the day of an election on the island and out of freaking respect everything was closed eventually we found a pool party with music and booze at least that was something. next night we all bought matching dresses and pamela painted us all up with body paint we were complete beauts we headed down to the beach and did what we do best drink but poor pam still wasnt 100% from the river \juice in laos so wasnt at her best and elaine ended up doing what she does best and anywhere she cant aka falling asleep, but never fear for the next 2 nights we went absolutely fucking crazy pam was all well and elaine was on the red bull we bopped the night away and met some of the lads we had shared the bus with in laos and who we saw everyday we where there and everyday in phangan and eneded up with all them for the night where one of them shane let us in on their nick name for us ashling mac geagorthy and the gang because supposedly pamela is the spitting image of one of the guys cousin who they are mates with and they thought it was her when they first saw her!!!! so she had to get photos wit her pretend cous, the lads came in handy as playing our fake boyfriends when a weird old thai guy and some french dude would piss off ah fake boyfriends the best kind really. so we bopped the night away and the next until the sun was well and truely up. there were lots of flame throweres on the beach, a ring of fire and even a fire skipping rope which was hilarious to watch 'macho' guys jump into and get scorched. we mwt these really hot aussie guys in our hotel who turned out to be really good at it and did i mention really hot oh yeah. even pamela jumped in on the rope granted it had been extinguished and was laying on the floor but it still counts!!! from there we got the boat to another island called koh tao meaning turtle island i tell you elaine aka torti is in her bloody element!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb