Khao lak


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Khao Lak
November 30th 2007
Published: November 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


We have just arrived in Krabi town to do washing and get cheap internet!

spent 5 nights in Khao lak which was gorgeous - very relaxed and low key....the hotel we got was 5 mins from where Kel and ade were staying so worked out perfect! the wedding was lovely - such a beatiful location - the ceremony was on the beach and the hotel had hung fresh flowers in the trees and petals on the beach...and had champagne after. The staff were just so friendy and helpful and they were completely spoilt. Kel did a bouquet throwing shot for the photographer - bit of a joke as i was the only one there - anyway still managed to completely miss!!! Kel looked abslutely gorgeous and we both got a bit emotional.... we finished with a private seafood bbq and lit these candle lanterns which go off into the sky...was all very romantic and am quite tempted by it all!!!

quite sad to say good bye to them but they make a lovely mr & mrs and off to enjoy the rest of their honeymoon!

the next day we went to the Similan Islands to do some snorkelling - which was great - bit of a rough journey out-1.5hrs on a speed boat but gorgeous white sand islands, turquoise sea and pretty fish!!

we are now in Krabi and planning to go to railay tommorrow to fnd some beach accommodation.......

Advertisement



30th November 2007

Lucky you.
So envious of the Similan Islands and those fantastic fish. Also the wedding and beach sounded amazing - just do not do it though!!! Enjoy Krabi and the Southern beaches - Ali and I did when we were there. Love Mum xxxx

Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.114s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb