Change of Plan


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ao Nang
September 29th 2012
Published: September 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So we were meant to be leaving Koh Phi Phi to head over to Koh Lanta, but we befriended an english tattooist from Ascot who said that it was dead over there and suggested we headed to Ao Nang. We jumped on a boat over there to get off in terrential rain, definitely not ideal however we choose to make the most out of a bad situation and headed out, once we got to the nightlife (Centre-point) we realised that this place was also not pumping. There wasn't much else to do but drink and play pool, where to thai birds asked us to play which we obliged to, however as soon as the pool cue was placed in one of the thai birds hands we noticed this was no bird, but a lady boy, crouching right down to the table with her chin on the cue, I went for a closer look and saw a massive adam's apple.......at this moment we finished the game as quick as possible and sat down near two lads, one english and one french. After a few buckets everyone was merry but time was getting on and all four of us had booked up a tour which included an elephant trek and visiting natural hot springs/pools. We called an end to the night around half 2 and headed back, leaving the two lads to it.
The following mroning we were up at 8 and on the tour bus by 9 picking up other two who were still very drunk, one of the lads had smashed a real thai bird and was very happy with himself, but he struggled on the tour, the natural springs and pool were unreal no words can describe but we have pictures and will start uploading in the next couple of days, the elephant trek however was a bit of different experience, it was nice to see the elephants but the treatment wasn't the best.
That night we decided to leave Ao Nang and head to Krabi as the weather was still appauling, also we thought we may be able to get from Krabi over to Koh Phangan in a night but this trip wasn't possible so we settled in Krabi for the evening with a few beverages (weather was still shocking here), and booked up our bus & boat travel to Koh Phangan early the next morning.
We planned to get to Koh Phangan two days earlier than we set out to meet Ollie the chap from Leeds.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb