Day 22, 23 & 24


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ao Nang
October 18th 2010
Published: October 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After another unsuccessful 'sunbathing' day in Ko Samui we were hoping to find better weather on the West coast of Thailand.......FAIL! We arrived in Ao Nang in an almighty downpour and were taken to the Mild Bungalows where we sought shelter before catching the most amazing punked up tricycle tuk-tuk into the town. We had dinner and failed to find any kind of nightlife but we did however spot our first monkey! Day 2 in Ao Nang and we were meant to be heading to James Bond Island, but a knock on our door at 7.50am informed us that unfortunately the boat would not be leaving due to a 'big big storm'. great. Another lie-in was therefore granted and we then decided to attend Thai Cooking School instead as this was rain friendly!! Having cooked a feast of 5 Thai dishes, we returned with a 'diploma' and 3 very full stomachs to the bungalow. In the evening we headed out with our fellow chefs in search of some more nightlife. Camilla and Elin bagan with an hour Thai massage which was 'cracking'!! and then we went to hippies bar which was full of hippies straight from the 1950s, we lowered the average by about 50 years so we decided to save our partying for Phi Phi!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb