this is the life.........


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
November 22nd 2005
Published: November 22nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Guess the nationality!Guess the nationality!Guess the nationality!

You're so cool marc. Could you get more British?
hey there folks,

another marc and claire update.... today we are mostly feeling very very relaxed, we have left the big big cities behind to travel up to northern thailand where we are living the life, this afternoon was spent mostly eating gorgeous thai food and then experiencing a two hour herbal steam room and thai massge, all for the grand sum of about 4 squid! is really good to kick back and relax after doing so much moving around so think we'll stay here for a few days. going to go and get a nature fix tomorrow up in the mountains, marc cant wait to hug some trees! only annoying thing is that the mozzies seem to have taken a liking to the taste of my blood, got a gross blister on my leg from one of the little critters which marc is delighting in ridiculing me for.
apart from relaxing you'll be glad to hear we have been doing a bit of the culture stuff too....thailand is most certainly temple tastic, the grand place in bangkok was without doubt the shiniest and most colourful building i have ever seen. everywhere you walk a temple pops upin the background, there's no avoiding them! all in all a huge thumbs up to thailand.

anyway, hope you're all well and not frozen solid in the big freeze we keep hearing snippits about! miss you all and make sure you have a pint of good ale for us karen! claire (and marc) xxxx

Advertisement



23rd November 2005

hippy
tree hugging hippy.
23rd November 2005

Not jealous at all
Hi there Marc and Claire, The relaxing life in Thailand sounds OK - but I expect your'e really missing foggy old England ! Glad everything is going "to plan". Judy

Tot: 0.192s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 20; qc: 87; dbt: 0.1187s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb