If only I had the memory of an elephant...


Advertisement
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
October 27th 2007
Published: October 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Fidgeting about my cramped seat, unable to reach a position of comfort, I question myself on why it is I continue to go through this time and time again. The night bus is a familiar setting to many a traveler and a journey that most dread, but continually take despite. One can always count on the frigid air from the overhead vents, the foul stench seeping out of the bathroom, vibrations from the ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 39, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Cruising on down the path.Cruising on down the path.
Cruising on down the path.

Notice that my big fella keeps pestering me for another banana. He's just a little spoiled.
Easy boys, back up. Only one banana at a time.Easy boys, back up. Only one banana at a time.
Easy boys, back up. Only one banana at a time.

Yeah, that one at a time bit did'nt work. I was clobbered and they swipped them all.
Eeeeeeeazy!!!Eeeeeeeazy!!!
Eeeeeeeazy!!!

I thought this little booger was asleep in the crate until he suddenly popped up as I neared and tried to kill me.



29th October 2007

"Mere Christianity " Does Come In Handy
Isn't it amazing how often people rely on the position, probably without even thinking about it, that C.S. Lewis so concisely and logically rejects in "Mere Christianity." That book really is an outstanding source for presenting a respectful, unoffensive but logical and presuasive defense of the Christian faith. In addition to seeing and doing all kinds of cool stuff, it looks like you and the Holy Spirit are achieving the objectives of 1 Peter 3:15-16. Keep the stories and pictures coming; my wife and I are really enjoying them.
29th October 2007

Well, somehow I'm not suprised that you were pestering the elephant (you could pester a fish). It's just amazing how much you experienceing in such a short span of time; since your last blog, I've worked and I went out to dinner one night. I guess you're really missing work by now. Ha. Anyway, stay safe and keep them coming.
31st October 2007

Great story Curl, impressive that you were able to spread the Gospel with Staph on the brain..... I want an elephant too, do you think I could keep one in my basement? Glad you got some medical attention, hopefully you are really on the mend this time. Let's set up a Skype call in the next few days. Let me know when you will be available and have internet access. Later dude.

Tot: 0.456s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 29; qc: 118; dbt: 0.1362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.5mb