Food & Traveling


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Eastern Thailand » Koh Chang
January 21st 2018
Published: January 23rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Upon waking up this morning, I got ready as quickly as possible to run down to the beach to facetime my parents for the sole purpose of making them jealous. Well, not that harsh necessarily, but as they love the ocean, I know they would love to see the view! After our delicious breakfast I decided to take a 15 min nap in the comfiest bed in all of Thailand (well at least compared to the beds at BCNC) just because I know I would miss that comfort in the long car ride ahead. Our lunch stop was pretty “authentic” as I would call it as the first thing we were served was a portion of fish cut right through the center of the body, skin, bone, spine and all. Turns out the food was pretty good, per usual. The market we stopped at afterwards was stocked full of durian chips and dried squid. The aroma in the market was more along the lines of a stench in which you had to walk quickly through. After more traveling through both car, ferry and plane, we stopped at a pretty unique dinner place! This was Aj Pi Jip’s husband’s favorite place to eat. It was a Korean style meal in which there was a large pot of broth in the middle on a burner and the guests cook their own meat and vegetables to their liking. It’s like an Korean style Melting Pot! As today was mostly traveling, the most exciting parts was the food of course!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb