we have arrived!!!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand
March 29th 2008
Published: March 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So got ont the plane and bid goodbye to our families everyone had a misty eye except pam as she has a heart of stone. Got to heathrow and thought we were getting upgraded to first class when a lovely member of staff took us aside and said we had been randomly selected..............................for a freaking body scan, it must be something in our eyes that makes us look like terrorist who have explosives stuff up our asses but we made it through the ordeal and headed on towards bangkok.

the plane was lovely no ryan air for us and arrived tuesday into a hot as hell country. hotel was lovely just around the corner from khao san road and our street was pretty lively aswell.

siobhan being siobhan as in knowing bloody everyone met her mate mark his his friend tony in heathrow and we decided to meet up later that night. which we did after consuming what siobhan and elaine believed to be the hottest curry eva, between the burning of lips and the red faces it was not a pretty sight to behold but we made up for it by ingesting a fair amount of booze. we made our way up and down the road went to the shamrock and had jugs instead of buckets and ended up in a club till the wee early hours of the morning.

on the wedsday we did alot of sleeping jet lag is sooooo no fun and then went out boozing yet again with the lads. we hopped a tuk tuk down to the night market where torti came into her own with her haggling abilities and we all got nice cheap tiffanys jewellery darling and some clothes and shades all designer (yeah right).
then we went to a 'show'that involved the sticking of things in weird weird places. did you know that the human vagina can hold 20 yards of ribbon neither did we. and we had a very spiritual moment when we met a girl just like jesus who could turn water into coke through the power of her gooch who knew truely miraclious! so ended back in the roof garden again and knocked back 2 bottles of vodka between us and were again up till the wee hours. on thursday we went to the grand palace where siobhan and elaine were dressed too slutty as per usual and had to cover up in some beauts of skirts. our little tuk tuk guy brought us to the lucky budha statue and for some god for saken reason a jewellery shop that looked very exspensive.

then we went out that night and drank buckets and got locked especially pam she was loopers and we met another one of siobhans friends ste and went to the boss club where pam proceeded to fall on her ass going down the stairs and is at the moment walking around like and old lady all that is missing is the walking stick.

met some interesting characters that night and pam and siobhan went roaming the streets till about 7 cause what else would you be doing on a thursday night.

on friday we hopped a flight to cambodia phnom penh and visited the killing fields on the way to siem reap tomorrow and will keep you posted on how we get on toodles!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.211s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb