(RATED NC-17) Pattaya - Number 1 Sin City in the world


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Pattaya
January 16th 2012
Published: January 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

My experiences in Thailand have so far been mainly culture shock in terms of the way life is. How the Thai people live. When you travel unless you have money you are expected to immerse yourself in that countries customs and way of life. As for what I experienced this past weekend in Pattaya was definitely some culture shock but in a different way.

First we left the house and went to a small pavilion on the side of the road. Public transportation is great here. You can flag a Bus down just like a taxi here. We waited about 20 mins for a bus that took us to Pattaya and that was 100 Baht or 3 dollars (he ripped us off). We arrived in Pattaya at about 8ish, thankfully Mary and Galen had a friend who completed the TEFL course with them and he let us crash at his apartment that was on the 23 floor and had a balcony with an awesome view of the gulf of Thailand. We had no idea how to get to his apartment and we asked a police officer for directions and he said "get in car" and was nice enough to give us a free lift to Ricks place.

We all hung out for a bit and eventually got on a Saemthaew which is a pickup truck with benches on it that are constantly circulating the cities here and will pick you up on the side of the road. We rode that uncomfortably all the way to The strip in Pattaya which is not that large. We went to a famous Trany Drag show which was actually really interesting. All of the performers were/are men but most of them looked like women. In fact it was very confusing. Unfortunately you could not take pictures in the theatre but the performance was strange, the clothes they were wearing was crazy. The show was broken into several parts and each was a theme of a different country. Each outfit was decked out with crazy colors and sparkled. The set was huge and had many different set pieces associated with each country. Italy, Russia, India, and America are just a handful of dance performances they had. Heres a link to their website http://www.tiffany-show.co.th/the-show.html

After the performance we went out and you could get pictures with the performers but they charged you which was ridiculous so I didn't get one. After the show we walked over to "walking street" which was terrifying. You could smell the AIDs in the air on this one. There were prostitutes everywhere and they loved me! Mary and Eric were holding hands and so was Galen and Rick. Therefore I was the fifth wheel and a 'single' man in their eyes and they were calling out to me and a few even came over and started trying to pull me into their little shops.

Now lets back up a little bit and explain how this town looked to me since I was only on a handful of streets. The streets were broken up into little shops that had a tiny bar in most, on both sides of the road and they were all pretty small. They were full of women in the front but there were no customers in any of the bars. Once we got to walking street there were bars and brothels everywhere and a couple dance clubs. We even saw a bar that everything was made of ice, the chairs cabinets. Tons of Neon signs. We even saw a break dancing battle between a bunch of young kids.

We did two things on Walking street... We went to a place called Boys Town which is a gay corner which all the bars had chairs facing toward the road and everyone was watching all the people who were walking in like it was a stadium. Mary thought it would be a good time and funny if we went into one of the clubs (Toy Boy) and see the guys dance. WRONG! Turns out we went into a gay brothel and all the manager wanted was for me or eric to go up and have boom boom with the guys who each had a number on their shorts so you could pick them out. However it was okay if Mary or Galen wanted to watch... So we totally got the fuck out of there!

The next thing we did was went to the fabled ping pong show. Eric was determined to see one and he ended up haggling the guy down from 500 baht to 200 baht a piece. When we went in all we thought we were going to see was a girl shooting a ping pong ball out of her vagina but let me tell you that was the most tame of the performances. It was kind of like a magic show in a way. There were Ten performances total. Each using her front butt in a variety of ways...

- A girl wrote a message with a marker and held the marker with her Va-jay
- A girl made a tiny little horn honk
- Blew out candles on a cake
- dropped ping pong balls into a glass
- shot a banana out and another girl caught it in a cup
- pulled a string out with flowers attached about every foot and it had about 30 flowers on it
- One girl had a bottle opener in her vagina and opened a bottle of beer with it
- This girl put soda water into her Vagina and then poured what looked like pepsi back into an empty bottle
These last two are the ones that really got me fooled...
- This girl pulled out a string that had razor blades attached to it and there had to be about a foot between each razor blade and lets say it was a long string. She demonstrated that each one was sharp my cuting a straw with about 5 of the blades from the string
- The same one as above but the girl used needles this time and poked them into a piece of cardboard




When that was over I lost my appetite and sex drive for the rest of my life. From there we started to make our way back to Ricks apartment and stopped at a bar and had several shots from an ice luge. We found a saemthaew and got him to take us staight home. This is a night I will never forget no matter how bad I want too.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb