The Hopes Of A young Thai Lady


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Pattaya
July 1st 2009
Published: July 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Thailand, Pattaya, 06-03-2009.

I silently wonder whether or not it was a good idea to let Miss Guan have my Buddha pendant for a couple of days, I mean that pendant has been around my neck for more years then I care to remember....still I told her she could wear it for two days, a Moordu against bad luck and hopefully it will also bring a fat wallet Farang her way, maybe a newcomer to the game, someone to look after her while holidaying in Pattaya and sending monthly checks by mail untill his next vacation. No more garbage collection on the boulevard for deposit money...

I took Nik to Nana Plaza tonight for a Thai movie, 120 Baht for the tickets and charming female companionship into the deal who pays for the huge bag of popcorn and the two cans of low cafeine Coca-Cola and a good practice for my poor Thai trying to understand the follow-ons in the movie, though the general simple story line in Thai movies should make Thai understandable to even a Hottentot from the Khalahari Desert...

In Thailand when you go to the cinema you'll usually have to stand up before the
Miss GuanMiss GuanMiss Guan

in Pattaya
beginning of a movie paying homage to His Royal Highness King Bhumipol, listen to the national anthem which happens to be written and composed By King Bhumipol Himself, maybe a slight Wai to the screen to impress the locals would be in order though be carefull with how high exactly you keep your clasped hands in front of your face, a whole complicated ettiquete is in order here and well wrapped around a few short centimetres of your face....and geting it just perfect will gain you face. Still following me?

Nik is a young daytripper lady from Bangkok planning to leave on the return journey tonight. I met her on the boulevard this afternoon looking a bit lost and bewildered while eyed openly by the lustfull waterly blue enlarged pupils of a group of raucous elder Germans dressed in Hawaii shorts and sweaty shirts, a six-pack of Heineken dangling from sausage like short fingers, strings of blondish/ grayish sweat wed strands sticking from under multi-printed caps, half drunk jokes in gutteral German told me these guys had some serious intentions with this Schönes Weib....as they called her.

Striking up a conversation while hard-eyeing the rowdy semi-drunk Germans away
Hindu StatueHindu StatueHindu Statue

seen in a Hindu Temple In Penang
I found out she is from Bangkok studying Italian having come to Pattaya in the hopes of finding an Italian boyfriend hopefully just a few years older then her and with the help of Lord Buddha Himself ...yes, you got it right mate...a son to an Italian millionare.

Lets make sure I get her on that last bus to Bangkok tonight before the semi-permanent Italian population of Pattaya hears this story...or worse still, another group of drunk Germans or Englishhmen

Advertisement



4th July 2009

Miss Guan
Hans, You sure do pick the beauties !! Still loving your blog, you take me back to the past. All the best, William

Tot: 0.18s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 78; dbt: 0.138s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb