ko samet- ko chang...


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Ko Samet
June 28th 2008
Published: June 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hi everyone.im not actually in ko sametbut have been for the last 3 days so thought id say im there.lol. how is everyone? i havent updated for ages so cant really remember wer i left you but baisically i said goodbye to the group, felt really sad as id madesome sound matesand jack was ace and i knew id miss them. so waved them off and to cheer myself up i went and got a foot massage!wehey! whilst i was relaxing i gets a phone callfrom carly saying shes at the airport. i was trying to be quiet in the massage place and she thought shed woken meup,bless. so i told her wer to get droppedoff. but, unfortunatly the taxie man didnt care and dropped her at the other end of the wront street.but with my navigation skills i found her satwith her huge bags and a teddy of a monkey.lol. so we went out on the night.went abit mental.metlaods of coolpeople,some guys from york, newcastle etc. i drank way too much(still the same)and was ill all the next day,quite amusing really the first day me and carly meet im hungover in bed.ha! the place we was staying was crappy, had a leak in the bathroombut i grew to like it after been in it for a full day,lol.! we went out the night after but i tookit staedy and washome by half 12. im not a huge fan of khosan road(wer all the travelers goin bangkok)itsmroe like a holiday place and its not the best butokfor a coupleof days. so we hung with the york guys abit more.and me and carlywantewd a swimming pool, we knew the hotel across the road had one so we ventured there to find it was been refurbd, so off we went to find another, after a coupleof let downs we found one, it was nice. so we gots comfy and stuf, and a woman comes over and asks if wer staying at the hotel,so is said yeah, then she made us sign in a book,with the room number and evrything,so i scribbled my name and picked a random number and hoped for the best! we wer fine.phew! haha. i felt ill AGAIN so went to a pub to have a fruit shake and write my diary. thats night we went out for tea with one of the york guys and then we ended up doing the worst thing everwich i cant put on here cos its awful.lol. but it is quite amusing.but just bad!so ill have to private message youifyouwant toknow what it was. lol. so i was abit mortified after this. and went to bed. we decidedit was time to move on from bangkok as it gets abit samey.so we got a coach to ko samet.the woman said it picked us upoutside our hotel,but it clearly didnt as we had to walk ages with our bags. nevermind. carly makesmelaugh, she has a big bag like mine, another ruck saca monkey teddy a small side bag and she wears heels,properskileldif youask me! lol. the coach to ko samet wasalright.gotdroppedoff at the boat terminal and waited about an hour for a boat. it came, and people rushed to get on, but we managed just,otherwise wed have been waiting another hour! and we wasnt having that! the boat was choppy (youd have felt sick mum) a litle girl next tome was sick,so i held her hair,how nice of me! we got there after about half an hour. i got my bag and stuff and was ready to get off, then carlyput hers on and fell over, i couldnt even help her i was alughing that much,lol.some thai guy helpd her instead!it was amusing. we got a taxi to the middle of the island (we followed the crowd) i cant rememebr what it was called. and we just stayed in the 1st place we saw, it was 1200 bah a night wich is quite expensive for us,but we need luxry sometimes! so we stayd there for 2 ngiths. it waslvoely.the sand was soo white and the sun wa shinign,it was so quiet andlvoely. the sea was clear and warm.lvoed it. the food was the best food wed had in ages! cant belvie iv been gone a month on tuesday, mental! we didnt do much our first day. buit the day after we sunbathed, i got burnt onmy bum :-( but its my own fault! we went to a bar on the night it was laods of cusions and small tabels on the beach,it was really lvoely and chilled,there was a fire showwich was amazing, very impressed! we didnt go to bed late as i felt crap AGAIN! the next day we found a chemist and askd y i was ill all the time they said it was my malaria tabs,meh. we chilled on the beach againand these 3 guys asked us if we wanted to go on the yatch and sail to ko chang wiht them,, we thoguth it was a abd idea as they wer oldand why would they ask 2 young girlsto go sailing?humm.they did buy us fruit thow! yay!the fruit here is unreal,soo ncie and juicy! right iv mised laodsout of this post, and it probs doesnt make sense.but nevermind! lol sory. lastnight we had tea at jeps placeand the thai waiter fancied me,said i was beautiful and calledam an angel and askedus for drinks later,we just agreedand didnt go.lol. im just sat in an internet cafe waiting for a bus to ko chang now.killing time! hope alls well and sorry for the messy ness and lack of pics in my last posts. its so hard to get evrythingin, so much goes on here. iv been feeling abit home sick theselast coupleof days,but think tis cos iv had timeto think. nevermind,ill get over it!

love to all and hope evryhting/ones ok.send me messaages yeahh! mwah xxxxx
and losi, i was lisning 2 sigur ros on the way to ko samet.of cors i stilllisten to them! asif you went to seem them again, you luckybugger! mwah xxx

Advertisement



28th June 2008

Hi Linz, great to hear from you again. Stop drinking so much and you won't feel ill!!!(only joking). William saw the pic of you with the tiger and asked if you would get him a tiger tooth! Going to Cub Camp on friday, think of me in my tent in the freezing cold whilst you are sunning yourself! Work very boring, got new R4 computer system but it crashed the next day apparently!!! Everyone sends their love. Take care matey xx
28th June 2008

hols
Hi Lindasy just read your last note it sounds like you are still enjoying it . It good that your friend has join you and you can still have fun. I ve kept texting you are you getting any on my text. If not will have to check with your dad. You take care and love from your oldies and me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hope you can feel the love x

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb