Sofitel Hotel


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 1st 2014
Published: July 1st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Pei, my Singaporean roommate from my first apartment, and I went to watch the sunset from the roof top bar in the Sofitel Hotel. The Sofitel Hotel interior design is inspired by a combination of the five elements: water, metal, earth, wood and fire which balancing the French design and the Thai culture in every area.

The Sofitel Luxury Hotel is also known by a unique spa and an infinity pool that makes you feel you are floating over the buildings. Rooms start at 5000 THB. The building has 30 stories and the bar is in the 27th floor. The lobby is located in the 9th floor with great view to Bangkok skyline. From the 9th floor another elevator will take you to the 27th floor. The roof top bar and restaurant has two levels. It’s not a 360 degree view just a great view of lumphini Park view and the glass its just eye height.

Be ready to pay THB 400 for a beer with the tip included. Didn't even look at the menu.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



1st July 2014
Sofitel Roof Top Bar

Rooftop
Very cool
8th July 2014
Sofitel Roof Top Bar

Did you guys get to see any of the roof top bars when you were here? Im addicted. Im visiting a different one each week!!

Tot: 0.467s; Tpl: 0.034s; cc: 24; qc: 125; dbt: 0.1631s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb