Tailored Suits Part 2


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
September 28th 2012
Published: September 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

When we arrived back from our trip to see tigers and elephants (and not forgetting the monkeys) it was time to go and get our clothing second fitted. At this point everything is made up, and roughly should fit, but there are little bits and bobs to double check and make sure everything is juuuuust right.

Speaking with the guys at Admire Tailors http://www.admiretailors.com/ it turns out they travel to the UK and Oz from time to time to measure new customers, who can then make orders over the interwebs for tailored clothes. They promised to let me know if they came to the UK, particularly to the North East. If they do come, I'll let some friends know in case they want some made to measure clothing.

In any case, heres some photos of us getting fitted


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



29th September 2012

Made to Measure Suits
Our founder had a similar experience, although in China (Silk Street) and not Bankok. It inspired her to launch our company, 7 Regent Lane (www.7regentlane.com). She got her husband measured and was inspired by how much a difference the fit can make. He ended up looking better in a fairly inexpensive, but made to measure suit versus his expensive off-the-rack Armani. There are a few online tailors including us that can deliver a similar garment to those who don't have a trip to Asia in their future. A made to measure suit really does make a big difference over off-the-rack.

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb