Dan & Jennifer - Arrival


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
May 28th 2006
Published: June 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Dan and Jennifer were supposed to be arriving this night. Didn’t have the flight info on me, but had an idea of when they should be getting in. We waited. We waited some more. We read. I checked the other terminal, I checked my email, and thank goodness Dan had emailed their itinerary before they left. Now, armed with airline and flight number, I went to Information, and they told me it was on time, but arriving in the other terminal. So we waited over there for a while—nothing. Went back to Information and gave their names—they were on the plane that supposedly had landed….Finally, around 2AM, we see them coming out, and something’s not right. Why are they only carrying a small backpack each? Damn….now we have to deal with missing baggage before we can do anything. Since we were light on luggage, we all fit in one taxi and took it back to the P.P. House. Dan has to call baggage services first thing in the morning….it was late, everyone was tired—would deal with this tomorrow…

Advertisement



27th June 2006

oh my god this sucked
good thing i INSISTED that we pack a couple day's provisions in our carryon. im so smart it pains me.

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0346s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb