Bangkok!!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 24th 2012
Published: February 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone this is our first blog!sorry it has taken a while We have basically just been finding our feet the past few days. It would seem everyone in bangkok is out to rip off especially tuk tuk drivers but after a few days we have learnt how to handle them. Day one we were so tired after finding our hotel and then just went to bed. Khao San road is crazy it just never sleeps but so much fun and laid back it is starting to feel like home now. The other night was quite scary because we got on a taxi boat to meet Emma and jody at the posh bit but then the boat didn't stop where we were supposed to get off and it didn't stop until 15 mins after our stop which was in the middle of no where we were so scared because non of the taxi drivers spoke English but luckily we found one that did and he took us to the city centre but still the wrong place. That is terrible English because I am slightly tipsy. Anyway we had the best night last night we met up with Emma and jody and went to the sky bar the same one where the hangover 2 was filmed. It was amazing we could see the whole of Bangkok and we all had a very expensive cocktail MOJITO's!!!!!! We then went to the ice bar we had to put on massive puffa jackets but me and Emma only had flip flops on frostbite!!! We also went to see the big Buddha yesterday which was really cool. Tonight is our last night in bangkok so we went on a Khao San Road bar crawl but we ran out of money :-( lots of yummy cocktails andbuckets though. Got to get up early tomorrow to go to the beach wool!! And I get to see the elephants Monday sooooooooo excited.

P.s. last night we went to the red light district not on purpose but we happened to stumble accross it crazy haha.

Love and miss you all!!



Katie & Michael



Xxxxx

Advertisement



25th February 2012

Accidentaly walked to the red light district? Michael, you stay away from those lady boys x
27th February 2012

Sky Bar
OMG it looked amazing! Keep blogging. Be safe xxxx

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb