Update


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
May 21st 2006
Published: May 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Quick update with some pics to get up to date.

Managed to start the new school semester on the 1st as planned. I & Loui still havent got our contracts yet. The proposed contracts were kind of unfair so we typed up a list of shite we wanted changed & handed them back to be seen by the directors. That was a week ago.

Had a long weekend break a few weeks ago so went down to Hua Hin which is a few hours out of Bangkok, pics to follow.

Checked out a swimming pool ontop of a shopping mall sometime ago. Nice place, they had rapids and slides. Loui decided to come along after a heavy session on the whisky. The results were quite ammusing. After swimming he decided to wear Aom's pink/red girls shorts home because he forgot his jeans. That, and he lost his flip-flops. Leaving the pool area we had to walk down 5/6/7 floors of a big shopping mall which had fuk loads of people in. Poor Loui was wearing pink shots & bare feet =)


In the taxi on the way to the mall.

































A little swim later & heres the results...






























Single picture of a buffet place. Eat all you can, rice, chicken, pork, noodles, vegetables bla bla bla bla 89 baht (pound something?)




























Heres me and Nason having a few.









































Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb