Finally....


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 6th 2010
Published: February 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Around the World 2010


Ta PhromTa PhromTa Phrom

Best Temple in Angkor in our opinion.
Hello everyone!!

And so the story begins....

We are finally getting around to the blog. Its not that we don't enjoy e-mailing you all individually but it is much easier to just write our adventures down once to share with all of you.

Right now we are back in Bangkok-our home away from home, so it seems. We are relaxing in a new hotel called the Pietra which is a little outside of the city center, but close enough to a subway to get around easily.

On Monday we head to Trang, a province in Southern Thailand. From there we will take a small boat to the island of Muk (Koh Muk), the home of the Emerald Cave. We are very excited for this adventure as we have never been south and we may get a chance to meet up with my cousin Dennis.

As for catch up. I think we will post periodically on our new adventures and reflect back on some of the old. James had an idea to include some excerpts of old e-mails we have sent out when the memories were more vivid. We also have tons of pictures to post and a map of our journey so far. We hope you all will comment and keep in touch with us along our journey. We miss you all very much and have been very lucky that Skype and e-mail has allowed us to keep in contact.

Cheers Shar

I don't feel like writing because I'm upset about losing my USB drive somewhere in Cambodia I think. I hate losing things, but I love Ta Phrom!
James



Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb