The rest of Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 8th 2008
Published: August 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Explored bangkok a little the next day, and then met up with my group for the first time in the hotel lobby at around 7. We all went out for a meal and drinks together, to break the ice, which happened surprisingly fast. The meal and drink soon turned into a meal, drink and then onto a bar/ club, then another club, eventually deciding to all go to a ping pong show together- we were taken to an extremely seedy place, nd were all rather unimpressed by the whole thing, and kind of sickened by how depressed or blank all the girls looked!
The next day i headed to the weekend market, my idea of heaven with lots of ethnic jewelery, leather handbags and american brands that appeared to have been stolen/ fallen off the back of a lorry. 2 hours, 3 pairs of shorts, one dress, 2 tops and about 12 pounds later i was back at the hotel, ready to meet our group again for another night out.
We had an absolutely mental night out, going from one club/ bar to another, dancing the night away. By the end of the night it was just me and about 5 others who were still going, having not had that much of aheavy night hte night before, and we managed to stay up till 6when the last club closed, and, as breakfast in the hotel started at 5.30, headed back, put our pyjamas on, and had a hearty breakfast!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb