Arse Holes and the hard times


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 7th 2008
Published: August 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Bangkok at about 8am 4 hours late but we expected this so not to worry. we have a bigger problem........... 30 minutes before the bus gets into Bangkok i look in my bag which has been wrapped around my legs all night to find the leather wallet containing my passport and the flight tickets and the oz visas and our travel insurance all gone its been Stolen thats the 3rd time since we started travelling we have been robbed and the thieves have such quick hands they could steal your teeth without you knowing the buses from the south of thailand are well known for thefts though we are starting to think we have a big sign saying easy targets.
Anyway !st stop Bangkok police station to report camera stolen, @nd stop British Embassy pay 10000thb for new passport and wait up to ten days for it.... so much for not staying in Bangkok and going straight to Loas when we get passport we then have to go to thai embassy as we are illegally in thailand from the 11th so we have to hope it comes soon as this also has a fine of 500thb a day each and then of to the australian embassy to hopefully change my visa to my new passport no. oh what a pain in the arse the theives are such beepstards................... I spent all of yesterday saying i was so pissed off i was getting the 1st flight home.... but today im not going to let the beepbtards get to me its all good really we are both safe and we are seeing the world.... though its going to be a little more expencive than 1st thought for the next few days......

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb