another 12 hour bus!!!!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
August 3rd 2008
Published: August 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

so, we checked back in as wed missed the early bus and if we took the later one, we would miss the border crossing. so we stayd in chiang mai another night. i bought my bus ticket to laos, then relised i probably wouldnt have enough time to get there, do what i want and get back to bangkok intime for my flight to singapoure. so i didnt go in the end. the others left early in the morning and i hung about till 6pm for my lovely night bus back to Bangkok. i didnt have a room all day as you have to check out at10 am or you pay another day. so i was abit bored! didnt do much at all really!. 6pm came, and so did the songtaew(taxi/van/truck) to take me to the big bus. i had 2 seats to myself wich was wicked as a 12 hour bus sat next to someone you dont know and all you want to do is sleep is no fun!. The bus was ok, appart from the fact it broke down a couple of times! but to be honest, i didnt expect much less! i got to bangkok in one piece, they said the bus dropped us at ko san road, but it didnt, it dropped us a few blocks away, so there was laods of taxis waiting to overcharge us. i got mad at this and decided to walk at 6.30 in the morning with my rucksack! i got to where i wanted to be, checked in, they only went and put me on the 5th floor with no lift! i wasnt impressed as id just walked a good 15 mins and was tired anway!as soon as i got in i slept staright away.

i didnt do much all day but ended up meeting with someone from back home wich was kool. her dad works with my dad, and i know her brother, but wed never met back home. so was kool to have someone to chat to about familiar things. we went out for a few drinks. shes with her boyfriend and then another girl shed met b4 popped up. it was a good night untill she didnt fel too good so we just went back. i didnt do much yesterday either, was suppose to go and se batman, but that didnt happen! we arranged to meet at 5pm then go to cinemas, but they didnt get there til 5.30 as trafik was madness. hannah was still ill so jake came on his own. we got a tuk tuk to go to the flicks but turnd around as the roads wer jammed! we ended up down ko san road having a fair few beers! hannah met us later on. i decided to head back as id had enough. i went looking for water and ended up in the middle of a mosh pit at a thai gig. was awsome! i loved it. was head banging and evrything! haha.

i tryd to go to the weekend market today. but al the tuk tuk drivers are trying to over charge me, and i wont have it! im getting tight now! lol. so think im just gonna chill around here and maybe head to see batman tonight! i will get to see it i swear! lol.

hope alls well. send me some mesages what youv been up too.

have a good holiday bad boys. wanna hear all the goss when you return!!!

mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx


ok, so after i wrote that post, i didnt post it cos was trying to get pics on but cant do it so will just post it anyway! I finally got to see batman. Went to the cinema at the MBK(massive shopping place). it was awsome. the cinema was massive. i love the MBK! am gonna go back on do some new clothes shopping 2mrw i think! hee. i went to the cinema on my own, but managed 2 share a taxi back with some others wich is good cos it cuts the cost, and then im not on my own! wohoow!. im gonna try again to go to the weekend market! damn tuk tuk men.

byeee xxxxxx

Advertisement



4th August 2008

LMAO!!
Lindz, you are the only person I know who can search for water and end up raving!!madness, love it. Hope your ok babez!missing ya lots and lots!xxxxxxxxx
4th August 2008

tut tut tuk tuk
HI ya darlin cant belive you met hannah there thats freaky but nice ha! ha!. You will know your way round bangkok by now,you like j's stars on his back or not? i think they look kool now.David said batman was ace.had a good night fri it was a good laugh. paul the guy i ride with his bro has just got a mean motorbike so more days out lol,went up to whitby thur's the roads are brill up there.only you could end up at PARTY when your not looking for one lol! well thats it for now Linz go and give them tuk tuk men hell stand your ground lol take care lot's of love Dad ps thank's for the call. mwah mwah MWAH xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
4th August 2008

Batman is for winners
Hi Linz! emailed you on facebook but thought would just say I am still reading your blog!! its brilliant! I read it out to Paul! Lucy just tried to jump up on the sofa and Sam swiped her one! That told her! :-) Batman is ace isn't it? Best film I've seen for months!!!! AMAZING! Keep blogging! Love you Hxxxxx
6th August 2008

Hello
Hi Linz, enjoying reading about your adventures, wish I had done something like that when I was young. Went out with your mum last week, not seen her for a while so it was great to catch up. Glad to hear your meeting lots of new friends on the way. Going to Egypt tomorrow for a week so will look again soon to see what you have been up to. Take care love Gail and Callum x x x

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb