Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
April 14th 2007
Published: April 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Broken DoorBroken DoorBroken Door

The door i had to kick in !
Well we arrived in Bangkok the other day. Really hot over here at the moment, but bareable. We are staying in an aussie backpackers hostel called 'Big Johns'. BIg John seems alright, although you can see how some people might think he is a bit of an a$$hole.

Met up- with a friend of mine from ireland, Joe and a copuple of his mates who are going to go travelling with us for a couple of months. So having some company will be great.

Anyway I have added a few pictures, if your wondering why there is a picture of a broken door ........ well heres the story. Me and larry were drinking in the hostel, short of the story she got locked in the bathroom, big John said we could kick the door in to get her out, so i did. Felt really manly i must say, and was the first time i ever kicked in a door. Glad it popped first time, would have been embaressing if it didnt.

Anyway Bangkok is crazy here at the moment, some kind of water festival, where everybody just soaks the $hit out of each other, with hoses, buckets
Joe, Rob and EmmaJoe, Rob and EmmaJoe, Rob and Emma

In the beer garden
and super soakers. They also smear some white mud stuff on everything also which explains all the fascial shots of us in the photos. Its like a war zone, guys are driving around everywhere in pick up's with 5-6 guys on the back with waterguns and stuff, but you have to have good humour about it, when some kid comes up and pours a bucket of water on ya.

Anyway we all went to some beer garden at a market and drank till closing.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Larry gets a fascial !Larry gets a fascial !
Larry gets a fascial !

There was no escape from it !
Me and JoeMe and Joe
Me and Joe

Yeah we got a fascial too !


14th April 2007

re: ya facials
keep up the facials - you both look just peachy...... by the way - melbourne could do with some of this "just bareable" weather - y'all feel free to send it over here then won't you????
16th April 2007

Learn to fuckin' spell!
Ror, Nice to know that your enjoying yourself, but their aint a fuckin 'S' in facial numb-nuts!! ;) PS G, says Hi Best ALN

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb