Merry Christmas


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
December 25th 2006
Published: December 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Christmas in Asia is strange. There are people in santa hats, christmas trees, twinkle lights and christmas music everywhere but it doesn't really feel like chrismas. We have the flu, but are surviving (although I think nate doesn't quite think so at the moment as he lays in bed in his blanket cocoonn). I miss my family and friends and realize just how precious they are.

Don't forget to tell those you love how you feel whenever you have the chance. Don't let the moments slip away, live life to the fullest, be kind to strangers and don't ever forget who you are. Don't let yourself wake up one day realizing you've been living in a fog and let life and important relationships pass you by.

I love you all and miss you very much, the next three weeks will be over before you know it.

Happy Holidays!

Sunny

Advertisement



26th December 2006

Hell Sunny
That kinda brought a tear to my eye. :) You guys are all in our thoughts as well, although it may still be a bit of the jealousy kicking in. Sorry to hear about Nate. Maybe you can find an elderly woman to kiss him on the head. If he closes his eyes he might picture Grandma?? Take care and HAVE FUN!!!!
27th December 2006

Miss you
Hey Sunny Just wanted to drop you a line and wish you a late merry christmas and a happy new year. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother my thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope you all get to feeling better soon! Miss you tons! Love ya Erika

Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb