12 Crazy Tourists


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Taipei
April 30th 2016
Published: June 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 25.02, 121.45

Taipei. Taiwan1- We received 1 Free meal at the airport because our plane was delayed 3 hours.We danced in the street at the Shilin Night Market by the temple. So much fun.We saw 1 very tiny lady in the underground market selling food.We drank 1 Bottle of Kavalan that is an alcohol made in Taiwan.2- There were 2 Teenage daughters on the trip.<br style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">We went to 2 Night markets while in Taiwan, Shilin Night Market and the Snake Market.3-There were 3 Families on the trip.Our plane was delayed by 3 Hours on the way home.4- There were 4 Young boys on the trip.It took 4 People it takes to make a human pyramid in the underground subway while we were waiting for people to arrive.5- There were 5 Girls on the trip.There were 5 travelers on a flight out of Nanjing on Thursday 28th of April.6- We had to divided up so 6 of us where on two different buses to go down the hill.We had to divide again to Travel on the gondola to the top of the hill.<br style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">7- We had 7 Boys in total on the trip.There were 7 Travelers on a flight out of Nanjing on Friday 29th of April.8- There were 8 of us eating at the Japanese restaurant, while the others ate Subway.9- There were 9 travelers that went to the fish market.On our 3 hour delay wait in the airport we ordered and ate 9 Mc Donald's chocolate sundaes.10- The average bottles of beer per meal was around 10.11- We all stayed on the 11th floor at the Park City Hotel.12- <br style="color: rgb(33, 33, 33); font-family: wf_segoe-ui_normal, 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.3333px; line-height: normal;">The total number of travelers on our trip to Taiwan was 12.At the fish market, 12 Oysters were consumed.No matter where you go, there you are.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb