Travel Partner Sri Lanka


Advertisement
Sri Lanka's flag
Asia » Sri Lanka » Western Province
October 25th 2013
Published: October 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

If you are traveling to sri lanka it is advised to organize your tour through a trusted travel partner. It does not matter you organize it through a well established company or a small company. Having an organize plan will ensure in a short visit you can cover most and get the best deals out. Many back packers visiting find their own way. However the travel guides does not always support. There is always time waste in finding things, when you add it up all, you have actually trying to be adventurous and loosing your precious time to see the country or your relaxing time in a beach! Travel Agencies tend to cost more, unless you find a SME enterprise where they are more committed and value you as the customer. They can customized your tour to the level of personal planner than a large tour organizer where you will take part in a common plan. These common tours does not work most of the time really well. But how would you know? you had the best moments or seeing it all?

I learned this in hard way once by try to plan my own travel plan and taking services from a major tour operator. Its a Rush and crush rather than a seeing and enjoyment.

Suggest the below travel partners :

Andrees tours - andreestours@yahoo.com - small travel agency but very good customized packages and real worth it to try. Customized tours, Safe and professional. With discounted rates and almost 5 star services.

https://www.facebook.com/Andreestourslanka

Aitken spence travels or Jetwing Tours - Large travel agencies but, good organizing of the group standard tours.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 3; ; mem: 1.1mb