Some minor tidbits


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
March 28th 2006
Published: March 28th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The Happy DrinkThe Happy DrinkThe Happy Drink

In order to celebrate our final outing with the photography club... Matt ordered a pina colada... and I had a gin and tonic... Nobody likes my shoes!
As we come to the end of an era... here is the final bowel shaking update to our already laxative blog. There's been thrills and spills... mostly spills... to be had by all. We've met and outdrank most of our friends... teachers... associates... and those we didn't know previously... moved house and cooked for ourselves for the first time since our arrival (we actually have cooking equipment now). We've been to the Korean equivelent of a hot spring, been around to various cities, had our graduation ceremony, sucked liquids that many would consider impossible to drink... consumed things which barely passed for food, met an irishman and offended passers by with our mere presence. We wish you all a merry April and hope that soon we'll meet face to face and participate in something more productive than reading and writing this bloody blog. Take care all.

Signing off,

Dylan and Matt.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

CerrrrrrvezzzzzaCerrrrrrvezzzzza
Cerrrrrrvezzzzza

All good hombres need a mexican beer every now and again... Negra Modela!
The Joy That Lies WithinThe Joy That Lies Within
The Joy That Lies Within

Behind this pond... and within the lovely man made construction behind it lies hot springs, but not just any hot springs... those with deep sea water pumped into them... it helps with digestion and blood flow... I myself had to depart the pools several times... :P
GraduationGraduation
Graduation

After 10 grueling weeks... we emerged, hungover and helish... recieving certificates to say that we'd been sober enough to have the Korean language imprinted upon us... do we feel good?


Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb