Seoul, Republic of Korea (South Korea)


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
August 23rd 2008
Published: August 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Balcony of World Cup StadiumBalcony of World Cup StadiumBalcony of World Cup Stadium

on the Balcony of the World Cup Stadium with Seoul in the Background
Been is South Korea now for about 3 weeks with one week left. Up to this point it's been amazing. I've spent the majority of my time in Seoul but have visited outside areas such as Seohyeon, Insadong, Osan, Jamsil, Suraksan, and others. Seoul itself has been such a trip just due to the people i've ran into from the surrounding countries. Was in a little Salsa place called Caliente's and had a great time dancing and meeting all sorts of people. The subway takes you just about anywhere so there is no excuse to not see this country. Hiked up Mt. Suraksan which is about an hour north Seoul, Simply breathtaking views. There's a lot of great places i recommend... Lotte World which is an indoor theme park in Jamsil, Mt. Suraksan, in Seohyeon is where i got to bungee jump and visiting the World Cup Stadium and Olympic park. Both fantastic. If you're a shopper well, This country was made for you and i'll leave it at that. touring the DMZ wednesday then to Okinawa from here. Hope to see you out there.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0638s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb