Seoul Tower


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul » Itaewon
August 5th 2008
Published: August 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

FamilyFamilyFamily

My family
Seoul Tower is located on Mt.Namsan, near Myeong-dong and other downtowns. We climb up to the Seoul Tower from the Hyatt hotel. It was a hot day but in the end it was well worth it because the view was breath taking. We took some pictures at the base of the tower as well as on top of the Tower. It had a 360 degree view of the entire city of Seoul.

At the base of the tower offered a lot of entertainment. They had a concert with live bands and performances as well as fire works. We took a few moment to have an artist paint a picture of us. Taking a picture would have only took a second, but because the artist had so much talent, we could not pass up the opportunity.

We then went up the tower and walked all around the tower. The view was spectacular and very memorable. We then went to the restaurant and ate a wonderful traditional Korean food. We really enjoyed the dinner as well as the sceen. As the sun set, the city of Seoul came alive. Anyone who comes to Korea must see this for themselves.




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

SeoulSeoul
Seoul

Seoul Korea.
Seoul TowerSeoul Tower
Seoul Tower

Ou on top..
KidsKids
Kids

My kids.
SeoulSeoul
Seoul

Seoul Tower.
SeoulSeoul
Seoul

Tower.
FamilyFamily
Family

My family posing for me..
TowerTower
Tower

Seoul Tower.
FamilyFamily
Family

Waiting for the band to start,.


Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb