All you can eat and Good byes!


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul » Itaewon
December 6th 2007
Published: January 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

It's been busy lately so we haven't had many new outings to write about. Starting a new job hasn't left alot of time to spend with friends either.

Today a very good friend named Rosie is leaving tomorrow. So the "Hannam mamas" decided to go out to eat one more time. We all love the the korean special of grilling your own meat and vegetables at the table. Better yet , we found an All You can eat place for 10,000.won for adults and 5,000.00 for kids. You go and pick up any kind of meat you want, as much as you want and grill it yourself. Then you go get your own bowls of rice and side items like Kimchi and other stuff. Don't forget the lettuce to wrap the meat up in and you chow down!! This place was a hit with the kids because it had ice cream too. It's not fancy but clean and deceit, down from hooker hill in Itaewon. You sit on the heated floor and leave your shoes in the front room outside.

Everyone did end up crying inbetween bites thinking about how much we were going to miss Rosie. she such a kind hearted person who always gave her hand to help around the community but never want anything back. It was a blessing to have known her and learn from her. She will be missed a bunch!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Ice CreamIce Cream
Ice Cream

Why didn't someone mention the food inbetween my teeth?! LOL!
Hannam Mama's!!Hannam Mama's!!
Hannam Mama's!!

FABOULOUS!!


Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0677s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb